I have fallen victim to her curiosity before. Add a daily physics terms to the Today Board it will be quick and fun. Well, it was not fun or quick. What it was, was truly amazing! I should have known I couldn’t get away with writing an equation on the board without deriving it for her. Two small problems I am not Albert Einstein so you got me on the full understand of how E=mc^2 was accomplished (but WARP does see here) and she doesn’t, or didn’t at the time know exponents. Well she sure does now.
![]() |
| The Today Board after e=mc^2 was solved, you can see the blue swirls left from erasing all those equation. Einstein to Newton. |
Then turned around and looked at the scientific notation of the earth's mass 5.976 x 10^24 and said, "I get it now, that thing is freaking HUGE!!!Physics Term for September 16, 2013: MASS
...How about we check off math for the day too?


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.