Thursday, February 23, 2012

Planetarium

Watching the amazement of a child is one the greatest views this planet has to offer.
I spent most of yesterday watching her learn and explore. 
And it really wore me out!
 I loved seeing her use her new knowledge.
She seemed shocked jumping up & down,
"I know these! I know the answers!"
We did all the quizzes.
We went to the moon...
 And to Mars...
And back in time...

And yes, for those of you who know how sometimes Boo's vision is so bad she cannot see 3D.  Yesterday as we waited for the Imax movie to begin, wondering if she would be able to or not she whispered 'it doesn't matter I will still like the movie'.  But just liking it wasn't in the plan, she got to love it!!! She jumped and giggled and grabbed away at the images popping off the screen. Like I said, watching the amazement of a child is one the greatest views this planet has to offer and yesterday I had the best seat in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment