Officially a Level 6 Optionals gymnast.
Labels
a little bit of mom talk
(63)
a touch of unschool
(66)
art
(35)
arts and crafts
(72)
earth science (geography)
(8)
eye-ability
(51)
family life
(201)
family recipes
(2)
farm life
(42)
field trips
(145)
geography
(28)
growing grown-ups
(116)
gym life
(144)
history
(53)
holiday magic
(69)
language arts
(61)
literature
(115)
lunch line
(2)
math
(62)
mixed media learning
(5)
nature
(113)
news from the mom bench
(36)
poetry notes
(5)
riding
(16)
science
(99)
self education
(44)
side notes
(5)
slow Saturday cooking
(10)
slow life
(146)
tools of the trade
(72)
weather topics
(7)
welcome
(4)
you are here
(57)
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations Beach!!!! And mom!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinking happy.
Oooh, congratulations :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteWe are following your gymnastics adventures with interest as my youngest is also pretty keen (not to mention very impressed by that jump).
HEY - I just can't tell ya how bad I miss ya on facebook. I feel like part of me is gone. Just sayin'.
ReplyDeleteThat is sweet :) I'm sure one day I will come back.
DeleteShe would jump like that at any level. I'm certain of it...and she will. Beach is exceptional. There is no doubt.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah!
Delete