dust fairies & darwin
a home schooling blog for the middle years
Labels
a little bit of mom talk
(63)
a touch of unschool
(66)
art
(35)
arts and crafts
(72)
earth science (geography)
(8)
eye-ability
(51)
family life
(201)
family recipes
(2)
farm life
(42)
field trips
(145)
geography
(28)
growing grown-ups
(116)
gym life
(144)
history
(53)
holiday magic
(69)
language arts
(61)
literature
(115)
lunch line
(2)
math
(62)
mixed media learning
(5)
nature
(113)
news from the mom bench
(36)
poetry notes
(5)
riding
(16)
science
(99)
self education
(44)
side notes
(5)
slow Saturday cooking
(10)
slow life
(146)
tools of the trade
(72)
weather topics
(7)
welcome
(4)
you are here
(57)
Monday, February 13, 2012
an unschool day: fence sitting
I was feeling bad that I couldn't 'get it together' today
when I looked out my window...
I am not always the teacher.
Sometimes, often, I am the student.
Here is what I learned:
Some days all you need is a spot where you can see things more clearly
a loyal dog to watch over you
and a chicken.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.