Labels
a little bit of mom talk
(63)
a touch of unschool
(66)
art
(35)
arts and crafts
(72)
earth science (geography)
(8)
eye-ability
(51)
family life
(201)
family recipes
(2)
farm life
(42)
field trips
(145)
geography
(28)
growing grown-ups
(116)
gym life
(144)
history
(53)
holiday magic
(69)
language arts
(61)
literature
(115)
lunch line
(2)
math
(62)
mixed media learning
(5)
nature
(113)
news from the mom bench
(36)
poetry notes
(5)
riding
(16)
science
(99)
self education
(44)
side notes
(5)
slow Saturday cooking
(10)
slow life
(146)
tools of the trade
(72)
weather topics
(7)
welcome
(4)
you are here
(57)
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They made a Disney movie of that a million years ago!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember running home from church to watch it :)
DeleteThis was my absolute favorite book!
ReplyDeleteI read it at least 3 times...which is a lot for a kid.
I gave it to Sophie and Jeff for Christmas to read together.
So jealous that she gets to live this part of my life.
I wish I could go back to being 8 and awakening to this world all over again.