Wednesday, April 30, 2014

changes


Our life feels "currently under construction". 
 We are on the edge of a lot of changes around here. Most of them good. 


The garden and greenhouse are popping with newness. The school year is coming to an end which means the date Boo's half brother will leave for the summer is rapidly approaching. Summer will also bring a new gym schedule. Then there is Boo's papa who is getting closer and closer to being able to start the project of a lifetime: building a straw bale house. Unfortunately the local is 5 hours out of town which means Boo and I will be holding down the farm this summer on our own.  That in and of itself will be a huge adventure!


As for me, I have signed up for my own balancing act at the gym.  On top of working in the Pro Shop I have taken on some shifts working the business side of the desk. Despite my best efforts I am officially part time employed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment