Friday, August 2, 2013

big things come in little packages, a little funny from the parent bench

When your youth sport is competitive gymnastics this how you see the world: 
Boo was invited by a friend to go see the HUGE rock climbing competitions going on in Park City her answer "I'm not sure I want to compete tonight I haven't climbed in a long time- I'm not really ready." >ugh< New vocabulary word to learn: spectator. These crazy kids!
And they are all like that.  I was working the Pro Shop at the gym and a little blonde thing in a super sparkly lime green leo marched in wanting to know if we had the super sparkly pink leo in an extra large. I couldn't imagine who she was shopping for so I just stared at her confused until she clarified, "You know extra large for a 5 year old like me."

1 comment: