Wednesday, February 13, 2013

reading REAL books


I Thought I would share a small bit of joy coming from our house...last night all piled in our bed waiting patiently for her Papa to read to us Boo opened the book peering at the pages.  She held it close to her face and said, "This print is so small.  How does Dad read this?"  Then she stuck her face closer and read the first word.  Then the next and then the next.  She stopped to look up at me.  I smiled and told her to keep going if she liked.  Slowly and carefully at first she read the words.  At the end of the page she stopped, "I could totally read THIS book.  I can read real books!!!"

...Yes, Little One you can. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! It's so nice when the little ones realize they CAN do things they thought impossible.

    ReplyDelete