Thursday, July 26, 2012

what I like about you

A few days ago the house got really quiet so I went looking for my Boo...
I found her in the yard blowing bubbles with items she pulled from the recycling bin. 
The remains of the last of every type of liquid soap near by. 
I like that a child, who on occasion is gently reminded she does not have to fill all of the space in a room with words says she understands then asks if humming is okay, can sit and work in total peace.
I laugh that she is the kind of child parents trust with a lighter...
I love the way she loves her friends.
The way she see the world...
I know we are doing something (very) right. 
We are extremely blessed to have so many great people in our village.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love those "we are doing this right" moments. So precious.

    ReplyDelete