Thursday, June 7, 2012

holding motion

We had the opportunity to dine out for a good cause.  Make-A-Wish and the Urban challenged teamed up with CPK to offer each team competing in the Utah Urban Challenge a night where a percentage of the revenue would go to that team.  So on the day set aside for the Fanny Packing Sister Wives we loaded up 19 people (most of those children) and went to dinner. 
After a wonderful meal (minus poor little Pepper who puked unrelated to dinner & her mom and baby brother got dinner to go) we let the kids loose on the outdoor mall. 
We had been joking about the kids looking like a flash mob but when I pulled up our photos I had to laugh...motion is a beautiful thing. 
Perhaps not the best photos but there is magic here, the magic of childhood moving.
 And to think we almost didn't bring Children, we thought they wouldn't have any fun. 
 
When I grow up I want to be a child.

3 comments:

  1. I love our kids. More than I can stand. They are explosive and delightful. LIterally and figuratively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so sweet of you to support and bring that much support for such an wonderful cause!! I truly appreciate it and I am sure LaDayna and Crystal doubly appreciated it!!! Thank you so much for being such a great friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, love the kids moving, all those smiles! LOVE love love your last line. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete