Friday, May 4, 2012

wide open

Boo's 12 year old step-brother is town for the weekend & I am still not feeling completely well.  So yesterday Boo went to grandma's & the brother went to work with Papa & Papa's Papa.  I mostly rested & read...This morning Boo helped me cook a big breakfast for everyone and then off to school we went.  We started with BrainQuest questions, read together for a good hour, did some math, a game of memory, a few pages in her English workbook and I quizzed her on US history.  Knowing not to push my luck too long keeping Boo working while her brother played we headed out for some good water & a weekend's worth of reading & watching materials.
Greater than, less than, or equal alligators.
Non Fluoridated water.


 Four floors of Knowledge.
Two bags of movies, books, & learning games.
On the way back to the car we passed the Occupy SLC
group camped out on Library Square. 
To my surprise I was explaining the whole thing to both kids,
my step-son (who goes to a public school in Idaho)
knew nothing about it!  wow ...
Kids all settled & feed, I'm off to take a nap. 
Welcome to the weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. The math worksheet looks like my kids'. Sometimes I think they spend more time on decorating the page than on the math.

    ReplyDelete