Thursday, March 29, 2012

a history of life long learners

The collection of Ancestral Puebloan Pottery at
Edge of the Ceders SP Blanding, Utah
While we were away my oldest child house sat the farm.  I left a crazy list of to do's and not to do's and 20 bucks (I'm a cheap mom).  I also had left a printed list of questions about ancient Greece on the desk.  Boo wanted a question bowl where she could reach in and grab a question to research or answer.  I was collecting test and quiz questions to use. 
The scavanger hunt for the museum's
jr. ranger program


While I was down loading our trip photos I noticed my older daughter had answered all the questions (about 10 pages worth!) in short essay form in her argumentative college voice. 

Note to self: never leave unanswered history question lying around when your house sitter is a history major.

1 comment:

  1. Funny! Gotta love people who love to learn/educate :)
    We have been listening to "The Story of the World" on audio lately. My husband is a history major as well, so it's fun to listen to him expand on something that is discussed in the story.

    ReplyDelete