- Preheat oven to 450º
- Warm a12-inch cast-iron skillet in the oven.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, flour, vanilla, and salt until smooth.
- Carefully remove the preheated skillet from the oven and add the butter, swirling until it is melted.
- Pour in the batter.
- Bake 25 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit, jam, or sugar & cinnamon.
a little bit of mom talk (63) a touch of unschool (66) art (35) arts and crafts (72) earth science (geography) (8) eye-ability (51) family life (201) family recipes (2) farm life (42) field trips (145) geography (28) growing grown-ups (116) gym life (144) history (53) holiday magic (69) language arts (61) literature (115) lunch line (2) math (62) mixed media learning (5) nature (113) news from the mom bench (36) poetry notes (5) riding (16) science (99) self education (44) side notes (5) slow life (146) slow Saturday cooking (10) tools of the trade (72) weather topics (7) welcome (4) you are here (57)